Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My Montreal Art & Fitness 2017

I really hope everyone had a wonderful summer and that the school year has started out well.  I must say that 2017 has been quite rewarding as well as full of change so far.  It started with a well-deserved vacation to Cuba which was long overdue and quite the experience as it was my first time vacationing alone (You can check it out at https://www.youtube.com/femmechakra).  


I finally managed to upload a lot of my songs and old shows on my new YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCabV75B6Jq_3mgSExrQIMBQ which was fun and brought back many great memories. As I am the queen of the delete button and although it still needs some work, I am proud I put them up and will keep them up.
If you missed my last post, I did manage to take all my poetry and short stories and self-publish my book, A Life of Understanding.   It`s more of a memoire of thoughts that I felt would be something I would like to remember in my old age but you are welcome to read it and give me your thoughts (Link amazon on https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B072N3GPLL and on Blurb at http://www.blurb.ca/b/7998143-a-life-of-understanding ).  

You can of course keep up to date with everything I do on my website www.femmechakra.com which I finally changed from Flash so it is available on cellphones.  You can purchase my book and music, view my bio as well as other resources regarding My Montreal Art and Fitness. 

The last half of the year was focused on my artistic venues, coming up, I will be focusing on having you get to know a few new artists.  As October 31st will be the 3rd anniversary of My Montreal Art and Fitness, every Tuesday, from October 31st to December 12th please help support local talent by watching their interviews and getting to know them a bit better. One of the goals for me doing this project had everything to do with helping others and encouraging art in Montreal so I do hope you will find an artist that you can relate to or one that may inspire you.  You can view all the interviews on My YouTube Femmechakra. A huge thank you to all the artists that took their time, it was wonderful either seeing you again or getting to know you better. 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Fall season and a Happy Halloween, hopefully the weather will hold out as long as possible and the winter months will not start too early.  Wishing you all love xxoo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...