Thursday, June 29, 2017

My New Poetry & Short Story Book - A Life of Understanding

I am proud to announce that I finally published some of my poetry and short stories. Over the last few years, some of my friends have received my poems as gifts for special occasions as many of them are positive and in celebration of the many people that I cared for a great deal.

I started writing them when I was 11 years old and above each published story or poem is the year that they were written, over the years the writing changes a great deal in style and format. I was reluctant at first as a few of the poems are reminders of hard choices, pain and loss but I am who I am today because of those moments and decisions. It puts into perspective the girl I once was to the woman I strive to be.

I do hope some are motivational and / or people find a reflection in themselves having experienced or felt a certain circumstance or feeling. I`m grateful to have loved, cared and respected so many people and because of them, I was able to create these memories. With all it`s good and bad it does capture a piece of me.

If you would like to purchase a copy you can visit my website for all the links www.femmechakra.com.

The preview and soft cover are available on Blurb and/or you can purchase it on an E-reader at Amazon. Thank you in advance for the support and please do not hesitate to let me know what you think.

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...