Saturday, January 13, 2018

Starting the year off with a smile!

Hey everyone! I was going to start the year off by doing a video for my Montreal Art & Fitness, but life can get busy quickly, so I decided a blog would be the best way to start 2018!!!


I`m feeling lucky this year as like everyone else I try and make better decisions for the New Year by setting goals and trying to obtain them.  I really think it is easier when you have something that helps you to stay motivated.   On January 28th I will be performing for Les Productions Pierrette Dubois along side Jacques Vallée for a cabaret show.  I have not done the whole cabaret thing with dancers and costumes in a while, but I thought it would be a challenge to change it up a little this time by adding some of my original songs, some back vocals and some fun new cover songs.  Never would I have thought I would be doing Cher but I`m excited to try something new and it`s great that it is in January as it`s usually a very quiet time for artists.  The show is a bilingual show and Jacques is doing some of his originals as well as some French classics like Les Classels, Jeunesses D`Aujourd`hui and Nuit de Montréal.  It is really nice to be back in a group setting and working as a team.  The show is in Montreal and if you are interested please don`t hesitate to let me know, the tickets are $20.00.


The great thing about it is that I am training again and hopefully this will set the tone for the rest of the year.  I`m not sure if and/or when we will perform again along side but it`s definitely motivating. I am hoping to film the show and if all works out it should be up in February on My Music YouTube Channel.  A heads up to all the artists I worked with, all my shows are now on My Music channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCabV75B6Jq_3mgSExrQIMBQ, check them out, it is super fun going down memory lane.

So that`s my update, I really do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is starting the year on a positive note.  Again, I wanted to thank everyone that watched the latest interviews with local talent, it really was meant to help support and hopefully next September I can introduce you to a few new and creative hard-working artists.  Thank you for subscribing to My Montreal Art & Fitness  https://www.youtube.com/femmechakra and coming up, I am hoping to catch a few clips behind the scenes. 

I hope everyone has a great January, stay warm and see you in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...