Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Fitness Journey, One Month Already!!!


Time really does pass fast. I started dancing (or training depending on what you call my work out) and it has already been a month. I know I should be disappointed that I managed to get myself into this mess again but I am still pretty proud of myself. Anybody that has stopped and started training again knows how much it can hurt and how hard it is to get back on the boat and start again. To all of those in this same boat, cheers to you! Yes it is smarter not to stop and start but it`s nice to know I can still manage to get back up once I fall.

I started my music channel last year and although I have loaded most of my songs I have not been doing too much in that category. I prefer right now to practice at home where only my neighbors can complain, lol. I sing and write all the time so although it`s nice to have a public, I enjoy it just as much in my own little bubble. However for years I have put up and taken down all my shows (which is almost as crazy as starting and stopping exercise ) this time I am putting up all of them. I started this week with My VHS Years which is pretty cool because although it makes me feel a tad older it reminds me of some pretty great years and performances. I still don`t completely understand how I managed to produce, film and pay for all my demos and yet never had the courage to keep them up. Was it a lack of self-confidence or fear of rejection, maybe but today I am just as proud of them as I am of my fitness choreographies, my interviews and all the work I have done on my channel. It won`t be appreciated by everybody but it`s nice to know that some enjoy it. You can listen and watch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCabV75B6Jq_3mgSExrQIMBQ,

I am not sure if it is because I am getting older or wiser but what I thought was important has changed and I am realizing that I have a deeper appreciation of the times spent with friends and family. A huge thanks to the ladies that dropped for dinner for my birthday, what a memorable night full of laughter, wine and good food. Next week you can catch a glimpse of that on My Montreal Art & Fitness, who knew that a night at home could be so much fun!

As for me, baby steps all the way! I hope everyone has a great week and on a final positive note, only 7 days left until Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...