Friday, October 31, 2014

My Montreal Art & Fitness

For those that don’t know, my name is Anne-Marie Taylor and I am an entertainer from Montreal, Quebec. I have been singing and dancing my entire life; I write lyrics and melody and have dabbled in acting and fitness, amongst other things. My complete bio, videos and music are available at www.femmechakra.com.

My Montreal Art and Fitness
I have always considered myself a jack of all trades and a master of none as I rarely stay on the same path. I am always trying new things and I am constantly learning and evolving not only as an artist but as a person. I love the arts and I am constantly challenging myself to stay healthy and in shape (although it doesn`t always work out that way – lol).

My Montreal Art and Fitness will be a way for me to stay up to date to what is going on around the city as well as hopefully introduce you to a few of the great local talent. Although I grew up surrounded by dance, music and theatre, I still love and appreciate many other forms of art.

As for fitness, I would like to get out there and see what classes or programs are available. As I am always one who has to work on staying fit, I think this will help me and others hopefully to stay motivated. You can follow My Montreal Art and Fitness on my Google Plus, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter under Femme Chakra.

If you would like to be part of the Montreal local companies that are willing to support Montreal local talent please contact femmechakra@gmail.com for advertising opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...