Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thanks for listening




Wow, summer is almost over, it just flew by. From now on, the only place you will hear my music is at: http://www.reverbnation.com/femmechakra  Albeit I know bigger and better things are coming, I will always go back to writing and singing, it relieves my stress. Thanks for taking the time to listen, the comments and suggestions have been helpful.  I look forward to creating a new album one day, I will hopefully be, by then, happy with the result and have an album that I will feel proud to share :)  See you soon my friends and quoting Mary Engelbreit, ``If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.``






No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...