Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Music - I Just Can`t Trust Again

I enjoy writing all styles of music. Some days I feel like dancing, some days I remember the not so good moments and other days I like to write about what I learn from life. A heartache occurs to the best of us. Whether it be a relationship that ends, the loss of a friend, the hurt that someone causes; we all feel pain at one time or another. ``Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you react to it`` - Charles R. Swindoll.

A big thanks to Kyle for his inspiring music and to Nick for adding the sax as well as for helping me iron out the details. A big thanks to everyone that supports me, It means the world to me. I do hope you enjoy it.

You can hear the song at www.femmechakra.com  or on my YouTube channel at  http://www.youtube.com/femmechakra





No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...