Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Getting help with Fitness

I always admire those that have sheer determination. The ones that keep going and don`t fumble for long periods of time. The ones that motivate others and help them to obtain their goals. Someone with a toned body trains and practices what they preach. That should be your number one goal when looking for a trainer.  People that stay healthy, eat right and are motivated to help you get into shape. When you are ready to seriously start a work out program and a healthy dietary plan then I strongly recommend getting help before you waste your money. You can seriously hurt yourself more than you know. If you have no clue what you are doing, hire someone that does. It`s a little bit more expensive but in the long run, it will teach you the proper technique and the results will be faster
I try to promote fitness as best as I can because I believe that any exercise can be beneficial whether it be sports and/or dance or with equipment. Not everybody has taken dance or played a sport or even know what a gym looks like. Therefore, a personal trainer, fitness instructor and/or fitness professional can be very beneficial to help you get started and figure out what are your goals.

I am the least motivated person when it comes to fitness. I have to work really hard just to stay balanced. Dance is and always will be the only form of fitness I genuinely enjoy but that does not mean that there are not great other ways to get motivated and get back into shape. Sometimes it just takes that someone to give you that extra push or know how to make it interesting and fun. 

Coming up on My Montreal Art and Fitness are some dedicated trainers that are working at achieving those goals. Get to know them and help support Fitness in Montreal.

If you miss them coming up, you can review all the interviews on YouTube at YouTube - My Montreal Art and Fitness. You can stay up to date by subscribing. Thanks for watching!!!!

Helping to support local artists on My Montreal Art and Fitness.  Follow on FACEBOOK , TWITTER, and GOOGLE + (Click on the name to follow and for updates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...