Friday, November 7, 2014

My Zumba Fitness Class


I want to begin by thanking Guylaine Thibault (Danza Jam), Sophie Protopoulos (Sophie P Fitness), Marie Francis and Niria Fernandez for trying my Zumba Fitness class. It was great to see everyone and I really appreciate that you took the time. It gave me a better insight into what I want to teach.

If you don`t know, I was certified in March in Ottawa and I have been spending some time trying to put together a class that I would like to teach. I don`t know how long it will take me as I`m really doing it to get back into shape. It`s hard getting back into fitness, I have to constantly find some kind of dance or work out that I enjoy or I begin to find other alternative methods to keep me occupied. It`s a constant battle for me and I`m not always as disciplined as I should be. Dancing has always kept me focused and interested.

Zumba week starts today and the video introduction chat of myself and Guylaine Thibault about``Zumba Fitness`` will be up tomorrow and then some of my choreographies will follow in the next few days. You can view them on my You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/user/femmechakra .  I am hoping to re-do some dance videos featuring my choreographies in the future.

Please keep in mind that the choreographies I am putting up are for people that have a background in dance and/or fitness. Some of the back moves I do can seriously harm you if you have no experience. The second chat with me and Guylaine talks a little about that. If you have no experience, I suggest (and I can recommend) you take a basic Zumba Fitness Class or find a personal trainer that can teach you basic movement, I have no desire to cause any injury.

In the meantime, you can follow My Montreal Art and Fitness under Femme Chakra on YouTube, my Facebook, Twitter and Google + pages. It`s a fun project for me and I hope you will enjoy it. A bientôt!!!

1 comment:

  1. Benefit generally primary excellent objects -- you possibly can fully grasp all those meals in: "worldlife"

    ReplyDelete

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...