Friday, May 9, 2014

Thanks for the help :)

Wow, what a long and harsh season! Winter at times can literally knock the wind out of you. 

Very glad to be moving on to bigger and better times. Although Mother Nature seems to have decided that Spring will be short, I am looking forward to the upcoming summer. For me, sometimes stepping back and analysing the situation proves more beneficial than trying to fight the inevitable.

I think the rest of 2014 will be a lot more positive with creative ideas and projects. After taking the time to review my own music, I think it`s time to get rid of some of the old stuff. I love writing music and as of date, I have more than 50 songs written down and stored. My songs on YouTube, Facebook and my Website will no longer be available (The only tune you can buy will be on Itunes, which will be No, No, No which is available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/no-no-no-single/id470286834 ). I have other plans for those channels. I want to concentrate on making my own original album, which will take time. The album will be under Anne-Marie Taylor instead of Femme Chakra although I am keeping the name for some of my other projects. I`m going to be posting a few songs in the next few weeks for trial purposes to see what my friends and family think. It`s the last time you will hear them until I finish the album so it would be appreciated that if you do like any of them, to take a minute and let me know. I write music because I love it but I also know it`s not everyone`s cup of tea. Honesty is also appreciated, I don`t need you to like it if you don`t. If you feel more comfortable, send me a private message. It would be great to pick a few songs that some of my friends like so that when the album will (one day..lol) be finished, I will remember those that helped me along my way. Thanks in advance :)


I`m writing quite a lot of fiction these days and keeping up with my Zumba choreographies. It`s a lot harder than most people think. Although there are a lot of choreographies available for me to copy and teach, I prefer to spend time and work on my own originality. I`m hoping by September to start teaching once a week or twice a week. Again, if you are interested, let me know, I may be able to arrange a class on the South Shore. Everyone is welcome.


The summer should be a busy one. Time to make up the dormant time. I`m looking forward to seeing some old friends and if all goes well, spending sometime in St-Anne-de-Bellevue. Please let me know if and when you may be in the area and hopefully we can meet up. It would be really nice to see some old friends. I wish everyone a great summer and hope it`s full of sunshine, I really think we are due.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...