Tuesday, September 15, 2026

20 years on You Tube!

In 2027, my YouTube Channel will be 20 years old! That’s crazy! 20 years I have been posting and watching on YouTube! For me, YouTube has been an essential means for me to express my creativity.  I have been the watcher as well as the one being watched.

Being on any platform is hard work and dedicating all your time on it is a full-time job. Either you become a videographer or you are the one being filmed.  That’s what YouTube is about, it’s about videos. 

Let’s say you are watching the movie “The Last Wives Club” and you cut the movie into clips and disappear. All you will have are clips of a movie.  It will not tell a story but a fragment of the story.  That’s what I did on YouTube.  I posted and I deleted.   If you read a lot of my previous posts, you will get a sense that my lack of confidence has always been an issue for me, the videos were never good enough.  Posting videos on YouTube as a woman I think made it even harder.  The constant pressure to be slimmer, taller, skin to perfection, perfect teeth and so on, it was mental craziness.  Always thinking, should I say this, I shouldn’t do that, it really was exhausting.  In the end, I just stopped posting my music. 

After 20 years, I am ready to tell my story.  I do hope you join along on this new but old journey because this time, it will be the whole story about Femme Chakra. All you must do to do is subscribe.   

I do have a Femme Chakra Travels YouTube Channel.  I had created other videos of my vacations on Femme Chakra but officially opened it 2022.  I really do enjoy the peace that comes with vacationing.  The ability to let go for a week or two and enjoy the moment.  I believe these memories are worth re-living; you can read about it under Femme Chakra Travels.

I am also opening a new YouTube and Facebook soon! We have a few new projects that we have been working on that I would like to share.  They are works in progress but nevertheless they are who I am today and it’s time that I be happy with myself.  I work hard on every project I do just as much as I worked hard the last 20 years becoming Femme Chakra.       

I never got that many views, subscribers and I was not shared a lot, but I did have 15,000 views. That does not sound like a lot today, but I still appreciate everyone that took the time to listen to my music.  Thank you and see you soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 years on You Tube!

In 2027, my YouTube Channel will be 20 years old! That’s crazy! 20 years I have been posting and watching on YouTube! For me, YouTube has be...