Saturday, June 22, 2013

Welcome Summer with the Stars

I had the opportunity yesterday to sing with some amazing talent at the restaurant Le Tournedos. Thank you Tony for introducing me to Rosie Costa whom is a kind, generous and a warm hearted person.  The gift was beautiful.  (Visit the ERBN Crystal Jewellery ad to see for yourself).  I had a really great time, the atmosphere was energetic and the crowd was fantastic.  A big thanks to the other artists; Aldo Villani, Tony Pucci, Febo Di Genova, Romena Olimpo, Anthony Di Giorgio and Vincent Tomanelli. (You can click on their names to find them on Facebook).  The night was a great success because of the great talent. I made some new friends and had a lot of fun.   To my friends that were there to support me, I don`t know what I would do without you. You guys are amazing. It had been a while since I had sang a dinner show and I was a little nervous but the feeling hasn`t changed.  I love singing and when you know that people enjoyed themselves and the night was entertaining, it makes it all worth while. I hope we get the chance to meet again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...