Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Montreal Art & Fitness 2016


The people closest to me know that 2016 has not been a very good year for me. Life can hit you with some pretty difficult times when you least expect it and they can lead you to re-evaluate who you are as a person.

I consider myself a positive person. Albeit the chaos and pain I always look to find the silver lining in every situation or at very least I try to analyze and understand the situation as best as I can. It takes time for pain to subside, some it takes weeks, some it takes months and others years. Only those that have felt that sort of pain can understand, I do not wish it upon anyone. In any case eventually you have to find peace within the situation otherwise it will eat you up and you will never move on.

I believe that even within the worst situations you can learn a lot. Pain does reflect and it can teach you a lot about yourself and the people surrounding you. I will be eternally grateful for those that were there to support me this year and this has left me with the understanding that life is too short and time passes way too fast. I will never be afraid again to let people know how much they mean to me as you really never know how much time you or they have.

Art has and always will be my gateway when I need a release. When I`m upset I sing sad songs, I write to let my thoughts go free and when I think too much I need to create something to keep me busy. This is who I am and it won`t change anytime soon. You can love me for who I am or you can move on. Again, life is too short!

2015 was a great year for me and I got to know many Montreal Artists. I did live interviews and blogs and learned a lot about what was going on in and around the Montreal area. I got to know many talented fitness and dance instructors, took many dance classes and put some fitness choreographies together to get back in shape. All in all, it was a busy and rewarding year.



Albeit the chaos this year, I did work on some interesting projects. Starting next week (Oct 31st) I will introduce you to some great artists I worked with this year as well as take you back in time and explain how I became the crazy artist that I am. I have done so much in my lifetime, met so many great people whom I would like to introduce and I am proud of those accomplishments. I hope you will enjoy my trip back in time and that you will get to know me a bit better, catch it every week on https://www.youtube.com/femmechakra or you can follow on my Facebook or Google

 Happy Halloween!

If ever there was a holiday that deserves to be commercialized, it's Halloween. We haven't taken it away from kids, we've just expanded it so that the kid in adults can enjoy it too. Cassandra Peterson - Brainy Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 The Covid Year

It took me a while to decide how I was going to start this blog as it has been so long since I have written that I did not want to start on ...